Working with you to create and enhance liveable and sustainable places and spaces through proactive planning and decision-making.
We provide expertise in research, policy formulation, development planning and approvals, project management and expert testimony. Our approach is grounded in:
- Understanding the history, existing character and future vision of the community.
- Integrating public and private interests while aligning diverse community views and disciplines.
- Engaging stakeholders in community development.
- Recognizing the importance and longevity of planning decisions.
- Achieving sustainability through the careful management of urban growth.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MUNICIPAL DUTIES IN LEBANON?
Interested in working with us?
Did you know?
“Traffic congestion is caused by vehicles, not by people in themselves.” ― Jane Jacobs
Cities / The Guardian
Jounieh Old Town - GIS - Lebanon
Collecting all data and exporting them to GIS (geographical information system) in order to get clear layouts that help us to identify and analyse the area of study.
Jdeideh Public Park - Lebanon
Proposal redesign project for a public park located in the heart of an urban area next to Sagesse School.
Bouar Maritime Road
Maritime road design project for a current depute in the Lebanese Parliament. the road contains two ways lane for vehicles, a lane for bicycles and 2 lanes for pedestrians
Madinat Cheikh Zayed - Qatar
arch-urb provided Spectrum engineering consultants with the Geographical Information System (GIS) services.
Our job was to manipulate, upload and download all database related to their needs.